Craftmade WB348TS3 Kids 48in Ceiling Fan with Light and 3 Blades, Tiger Shark Warplane
Craftmade WB348TS3 Kids 48in Ceiling Fan with Light and 3 Blades, Tiger Shark Warplane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Bring a little aviation-inspired magic home with help from Craftmade's WB348TS3 Tiger Shark Warplane ceiling fan. As suited to a war historian's hobby room as it is to a playroom or little pilot-to-be's bedroom, the fixture's painted design dramatically depicts the fiery-eyed monster that graced the P-40 fighter jets used during WWII. The fan's triple "warplane" blades operate on a reversible three-speed 153-by-12mm motor for optimal air movement, while their rich wood finish and painted tips lend additional credibility to the fan's historical accuracy. Furthermore, the unit includes an integrated light kit, whose single 60-watt candelabra bulb casts a warm, ambient glow suited to everything from model airplane building to cuddling up with a favorite aviation tale. Additional highlights include a flush-mount design that works in even the coziest of spaces, as well as a hanging pull chain for simple operation. A fun alternative to traditional globes or table lamps, the ceiling fan measures 48 inches in diameter by 17 inches high and carries a 30-year limited motor warranty.
- LIGHTING: This 48" ceiling fan is built with a custom made cased white glass integrated light kit that includes one B10 60 watt candelabra frosted bulb that exudes 615 lumens.
- MATERIAL: Engineered with a silicon steel body this kids ceiling fan was built with it's unique airplane design including three plywood propeller blades followed by the custom integrated matte white glass light kit.
- CONTROL: This flush mount warplane ceiling fan is controlled by a pull chain that provides three speed variations and includes an additional pull chain for on and off lighting.
- DIMENSIONS: This hugger ceiling fan hangs 17.0" from the ceiling to the bottom of the fan and 10.5" from the ceiling to the blades. The blade sweep diameter measures 48" with a blade pitch of 15 degrees. The base diameter measures 8.5".
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weighing 13.87 pounds this ceiling fan is built with a quiet AC motor that measures 153x12 mm. This fan produces a steady airflow of 4,138 CFM. This collection is not recommended for angled or vaulted ceilings. UL Certified.