Garmin 010-02638-11 Forerunner 955, GPS Running Watch, Whitestone
Garmin 010-02638-11 Forerunner 955, GPS Running Watch, Whitestone is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lead the pack with Forerunner® 955, the premium GPS running and triathlon smartwatch. The training readiness feature tells you when you’re primed for a productive session, while daily suggested workouts adapt to your performance and recovery alongside the race widget, which provides training tips, course details and completion time predictions. With morning report, you can get an overview of your sleep, recovery, training and more — as well as a picture of your overall health with heart rate variability (HRV) status (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics). On the run, new multi-band GPS and full-color, built-in maps, help you navigate confidently. And with traditional buttons and a touch display, it has never been easier to tap into your training status and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained. If you’re pushing toward the podium — or to the very limits — Forerunner 955 is by your side with up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Built with an always-on, full-color display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Battery life: up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode for a full picture of your health — from sleep to training; plus, get up to 42 hours in GPS mode and up to 80 hours in UltraTrac mode
- Click or swipe through maps and stats with traditional button controls or a new, responsive touchscreen
- Whether you’re running on city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 955 provides full-color, built-in mapping to keep you on track
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems, and get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate — giving you superior accuracy for how far and how fast you’ve run — even in challenging environments
- From the moment you wake up, get a training readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training and more, so you can determine whether it’s a good day to go hard — or take it easy
- Get ready for your next race with race widget — which provides training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get an easy insight into your overall effort with training status — and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained
- Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up with morning report — alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather; you can even customize your report to show what you want to see (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)
- With HRV status, gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance through HRV while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics team (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)