Garmin 010-02641-00 Forerunner 255, GPS Running Watch, Slate Gray
Garmin 010-02641-00 Forerunner 255, GPS Running Watch, Slate Gray is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Run at a higher level with the Forerunner® 255 smartwatch. These running smartwatches help you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and goals. Plus, other new features — such as race widget — help you plan your race-day strategy, and morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead. And with Garmin Pay™ contactless payments with a supported card, it’s never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee — no matter how you work out — with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlon, cycling, swimming and more. With Forerunner 255, you can get a continuous picture of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness — and with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Built with a slim design and an always-on, full-color display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight — with available sizes of 46 mm and 41 mm
- Forerunner 255 provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode for a full picture of your health — from sleep to training
- Morning report summarizes your sleep, HRV status and daily workout suggestion in one place as soon as you wake up (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)
- Get ready for your next race with training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery
- HRV status tracks your heart rate variability while you sleep, giving you greater insight into your overall wellness, recovery and training performance (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach for a 5K, 10K and half-marathon, or create your own custom workouts in the Garmin Connect smartphone app
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features, including recovery time after your workouts
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor (sold separately), get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run, so you can manage your effort
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor (sold separately), get advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more