Dayton Audio 300-3831 DTA-2.1BT2 Class D Bluetooth Amplifier
Dayton Audio 300-3831 DTA-2.1BT2 Class D Bluetooth Amplifier is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT2 100 Watt 2.1 Desktop Amplifier features Class D topology that provides ultra-efficient, clean power all in a sleek, lightweight design. With enough power to drive most speakers, the DTA-2.1BT2 also has a dedicated passive subwoofer output that makes the amplifier perfect for a high-performance office, bedroom, or small home theater setup. The ergonomic design of the amplifier gives the user the ability to tune the subwoofer crossover frequency, tone adjustment, and volume control from the front panel. In addition to audiophile audio quality, the DTA-2.1BT2 also has built-in modern Bluetooth wireless streaming for added user convenience. For an economically sensible audiophile 2.1 amp, the DTA-2.1BT2 delivers one of the best-in-market
- In the era of streaming functionality, the DTA-2.1BT2 features built-in Bluetooth connectivity options for the ability to wirelessly stream audio to the amp.
- The DTA-2.1BT2 also has wired stereo RCA and 3.5mm input options for integration into more permanent installation applications.
- High-quality binding posts ensure solid speaker connections to minimize any audio quality deterioration due to bad speaker wire connections.
- Modern amplifier amenities packed into a compact design with powerful, audiophile sound quality, the DTA-2.1BT2 is the perfect centerpiece amplifier to any 2.1 audio system.
- The 2.1 design is perfect for a discrete audio system for offices, bedrooms, and small home theaters.