Uniden BCD325P2 Handheld TrunkTracker V Scanner
Uniden BCD325P2 Handheld TrunkTracker V Scanner is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The BCD325P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It also includes support for the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- The BCD325P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It also includes support for the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- Scan and search 25,000 channels. With Close Call RF capture technology, this scanner will automatically tune to the signals nearest you, so you can keep track of what's going on in your area.
- Quick-Key System Access (100 Keys), allows you to quickly access the systems you us the most often. Uniden Police Scanners feature simple to set up keys to the systems you want to hear. Press them to enable or disable the system.
- GPS Location-Based Scanning, connect this scanner to an optional GPS receiver and it will automatically select programmed systems based on your exact location. You'll save time by scanning only the local signals.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert, supports Specific Area Message Encoding weather alerts. During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode - Instantly Detects and Displays the Sub audible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- System / Channel Number Tagging - provides rapid access to a specific system or channel. Battery life depends on factors such as device usage, temperature, and battery capacity.