WILSON WR065611 BELA ELITE PADEL RACKET
WILSON WR065611 BELA ELITE PADEL RACKET is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Layered with strategically woven carbon fiber and constructed with softer foam, the Bela Elite drips with comfortable power and serves up the lightest paddle in Fernando Belasteguin's line. Factor in a sleek design complete with Bela's signature and a textured surface featuring an arrowhead pattern, and it's no wonder this paddle lives up to its name. An inspirational story of overcoming injury and all odds to become one of the greatest players of all time, Bela seeks to inspire the untapped legend within you. Paddle includes wrist cord that features "A Belasteguin Never Gives Up" in his daughter's Spanish handwriting, a source of inspiration for Bela when he encountered his most challenging obstacles both on and off the court.
- A strategically woven layer of carbon fiber gives players the ability to hit with impressive power.
- Offers cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating effective blend of comfort and lightweight power.
- Advanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke.
- Texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and extra degree of spin.
- Encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
- Handle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
- Co-designed and inspired by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Created Season: 2020-06
- Core Type: Soft EVA
- Head Size: 84 sq in / 542 sq cm
- Length: 455 mm
- Paddle Shape: Diamond
- Weight: 365 g
- Balance: 260 mm
- Grip Size: 4 1/4"
- Color: Black / Red