WILSON WR074211U CLASH 98 V2 TENNIS RACQUET
WILSON WR074211U CLASH 98 V2 TENNIS RACQUET - 4 1/8 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Equipped with the smallest head size in the Clash v2 lineup for premium precision, the Clash 98 v2 marries salivating design with supreme performance for more advanced players. FORTYFIVE°, a patent-protected carbon construction, teams up with a revised layup at the tip of the hoop to create incredible flex and stability alongside a larger sweet spot. Players who prefer more head-light feel will love the extra weight in the handle for additional control over the racket head, while the substantial weight of the racket delivers excellent plow-through and depth from all over the court. All-new design sports embossed Clash logo on throat within a rich, anodized elastic finish for a memorable look.
- Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Smaller headsize caters to advanced players looking for superior precision
- Created Season: 202106
- Head Size: 632 sq cm / 98sq in
- Length: 68.58 cm / 27 in
- String Pattern: 16X20
- Strung balance: 31.6 cm / -8 Pts
- Strung weight: 326 gr / 11.5 oz
- Unstrung balance: 30.6 cm / -12 Pts
- Unstrung weight: 310 gr / 10.93 oz